- SET OF 8: This set includes 8 matching compostable side plates, each measuring 7 inches in diameter
- MADE IN AMERICA: Manufactured in the USA with domestic and imported renewable raw materials
- VERSATILE: Compostable plates are freezer safe, microwave safe and are backyard compostable
- RESPONSIBLY MADE: Non-GMO, non-toxic and gluten free
- COORDINATING SHAPES AVAILABLE: Matching compostable dinner plates and compostable bowls are sold separately on Amazon
- MADE BY PRESERVE: A certified B Corp company
Details: For some gatherings, parties and events, single-use products make sense. Preserve is excited to offer single-use products that are made from renewable resources and are lighter on the earth.
Preserve compostable plates are made from plants and return to the soil when the party is over. This set of compostable plates includes 8 matching side plates, each measuring 7 inches in diameter.
Preserve's Backyard Compostable plates are freezer and microwave safe and are ovenable up to 420⁰F. They are non-toxic and proudly manufactured in the USA from renewable resources. Matching compostable 10 inch dinner plates and compostable bowls are also available and sold separately.
Preserve is dedicated to using Earth's resources more efficiently and responsibly, and to transform recycled or environmentally- friendly materials into products that are functional and fun to use. Today, a variety of stylish, sustainable (and award-winning) products are part of the Preserve family, from sleek razors and reusable tableware to nature-inspired kitchenware, food containers and more.
Preserve, a certified B Corporation, is proud to offer attractive, useful and long-lasting products, manufactured from recycled and environment-friendly materials—and all Made in America!